Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

There is nothing difficult to stop me from coming to you!

Stop a little, the sleeping man he was looking for
There is nothing difficult to stop me from coming to you!
Wherever you are, do not be sad
To meet you is the first thing that makes you come back home
He tried to hide love, but tears never stop
You are like the wind here, nostalgia bring me to the side
The past is so difficult to forget, as intact as before, oh ...
In the middle of the road to find the one he loves, the memories return in vain
Tell yourself that you have to forget, (to then) want to delete the asymptote
Stop at the end of the road, but you can not find it
Stop, stop! Then silent space in his place, memories come back accidentally
Touching on the night he is drunk or dreaming, which his image always shows up
The road ahead lack you, sad you understand
Do not go, do not go ...
Alone in hugs, where are you now?
Let me remember, to meet you
You have lost everything, now one world
When light goes out of this place, please embrace me
Slow down every moment, time can stop forever
To see you, can not be separated
The one I love in this world, only you alone Come back to me, I'm always here waiting for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib