Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Do not make me look at you happy with someone hand in hand

The day I go out
His heart seemed to close
And he dared not love anyone
Because he wears packs of pain not yet fade.

I do not understand why
I do not understand from time to time
You change
I did not bother
He tried to smile
To cover up the look.

[Info]
Do not make me look at you happy with someone hand in hand
Happily, I have exchanged some good friends
How much time we love each other instead of pain
Then you said you want to finish like that.

I have changed the old way
I forgot how many promises he received
I change my new lover hurriedly forget him lost
He changed his way of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib