Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Dressed in a beautiful dress waiting for him

Today we wake up as usual
See the spring bar suddenly suddenly stopped
I can not see the charm of the grass where the grass
Dressed in a beautiful dress waiting for him

Rabbit:
I will take you back to yesterday
When all worries are still far away
When youth is still on the hair
When the sky is still green
Life is still immense foot steps
And all the dreams ahead are not far away
There are only two of us
The days are only us



Fragrant:
Take me to the spring
About the original marks
The anxiety can be ignored by hand
I add twenties
And the desire was
In another cloud we separate

Long
Time is light, though I nostalgic nostalgia
Night dreams dragged him deep into my eyes
The way we walk together like a movie saved in memory
We have the youth for each other

Scratch
I will still reach out to you without waiting
and he will still ride with me as if he was so old
The flower bouquet on the door, still no message sent
Give me all the bitter tears beside those smiles
30 how many years in my life how much do you regret?
But if one turn back still holding my hand to the end
write about life until there is only one thing to say
PS I love you, baby,

Long:
Peaceful visit this afternoon
the sky spring
Forcing the sunbeams lightly into the letter
the confused hands on each other, tears tears softly
for the awkward we handed over for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib