Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Em! Please do not mention it is raining

Brother, know what is painful
In this colorful life you tell me
That where I have long had a strange feeling
Every time he was around he heard me laugh

I have known each other for a long time
So you do not say all these words
I'm afraid to lose
I see im with him

Till the distance with you every day
Where are you?
My heart aches in the dark
When he looked at her, she gave her first kiss

I wish I could see you cry
Because I try hard to try to follow it
So today I am allowed to leave the memory
I hope you will always be happy

[Magazine:]
Em! Please do not mention it is raining
The ancient times we have been through, you are so far away memories now?
2 years is far away for me now
I'm looking at you right here everyday as if it's far away
You wipe your lips. I just want to kiss your lips
Realizing that I'm far away, I dream a little bit
I believe he is the best I am happy he blesses his heart packs
Tears in his eyes left everything he is black
Try forgotten but unfortunately he did not forget. Tim's earnest
He knew he was sorry, so he brought the smoke out the night
He sent his love songs recorded earnestly he wrote on the day
My dear life is to play with no where, I just know you only
He wrote the scent, and here he writes both the kingly question and the missing one
I wrote here yesterday but today each brother he did not see
When the page paper fade ink. He had to realize the reality had changed
I do not want to see you here because I've been dating you here
My heart aches. I hope you will always be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib