Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Suddenly love must embrace the heart of his heart only

We all love each other all together
Suddenly love must embrace the heart of his heart only
Every night he was alone with me
The heart can not compensate grace in the way

The song is composed of sorrows
How long I leave him in silence
Like standing in the middle of vast space is very lonely
Because left-handed love is forced to dissolve

Because I love you so I embrace the pain
No resentment for a village accident
See you step in a hurry
Then hand in hand who love the four people

Outside, the rain was falling, causing my heart to go up
Pain when you say the same
His tears have fallen
When I look at you take a step away

A love couple who want to be melancholy
Come together only one day silver fade
But I do not care
Gone with the flow of life is rotating every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib