Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

To tell you the stories that you used to hurt me.

Sometimes we can sit together
To tell you the stories that you used to hurt me.
Try to bite the lips to tell why like this
Why do you sit here and my soul is flying?
The world is not big enough with your eyes
Do not cry baby!
Let this role he shoulder
Sunny day all year but rainy days only one day.
One day, it rained so quickly that I let go of my hand
Except for the wind, do not forget his name
Do not forget your lips, eyes or quiet voice.
Because the man loves me so strongly
Always smile whenever pain occurs
If you love someone more then please do not forget your name
And remember, who has overcome the ups and downs
With you go through the moment, so now split
Somewhere along the end of the other road, every night is late, tears are streaming down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib